Last week, our construction team continued temporary restoration and gas main installation on Kellum Lane and trenching and gas main installation on Stewart Avenue. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Temporary restoration on Kellum Lane between 9th Street and Stewart Avenue.
- Gas main installation and tie-in work on Stewart Avenue between Kellum Lane and Arthur Street.
Traffic Management Updates
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on Kellum Lane during work hours.
- Westbound traffic on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be reduced to one lane during work hours.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.