The Traffic Commission is appointed annually by the Mayor and ratified by the Board of Trustees. The Commission is comprised of one Trustee from each of the four sections of the Village, who are voting members. The Superintendent of Public Works and Chairman of the Board of Police Commissioners act in a supporting role. This Commission is responsible for traffic control operations and devices. Requests for signs by residents related to quality of life issues and review of parking regulations are discussed at monthly meetings and determinations are made as required.
- Charles P. Kelly, Trustee (Chairman)
- Michael J. Sullivan, Trustee
- Edward T. Finneran, Trustee
- Lawrence N. Marciano, Jr., Trustee
- Kenneth O. Jackson, Police Commissioner
- John Borroni, Public Works Superintendent
- 6:30 pm
- As scheduled
- January 12, 2023
- March 16, 2023
- May 4, 2023
- June 15, 2023
- September 14, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- January 18, 2024
- March 21, 2024
- As of May 13, 2016, the Traffic Commission meets every other month. There are no meetings scheduled during the summer months.
- Village Hall Board Room
351 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes